For any registration queries and other payment methods like bank transfers and PayPal feel free to reach us at email@example.com
Scholarly Integrity Remarks:
- Authors must be ready in the meeting room at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the session.
- Presenters must introduce themselves to the session chair(s) and upload their Oral and ePoster presentations to the computer.
- Authors must be able to present on any day of the conference – the program cannot be tailored around specific requests from individual authors to present on particular days.
- The international research conference program is designed for original research contributions and presentations in all research fields.
- Presentations scheduled in the Oral and ePoster sessions are drawn from a selection of the peer reviewed papers from a wide range of scientific and other disciplines of inquiry.
We don’t have any financial support or discount for conference delegates. However, we provide our delegates the Early Bird Registration option. Please visit the conference page to see the Early Bird Registration dates.
It is an offer that enables our conference delegates pay less, yet it has a limited time. You can reach the dates of Early Bird Registration fees on the conference web page that you are going to attend.
If you opted for accommodation during registration process then accommodation will include
- Free Shuttle Service
- Complimentary High-Speed Internet Access
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Free Parking
- No Resort Service Fee
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Center
Note: Check-in: 4:00 pm, Check-out: 11:00 am
There are three options;
Option 1: Online Payment with Visa or Master Card
Option 2: Bank Transfer
Option 3: Mail Order with Visa or Master Card
Yes, to register as a student you need to be a full-time student. Student registration requires a valid student ID or certificate in English which states the year of conference date besides the other conference registration documents. Outdated student certificates will NOT be accepted.
You will receive the signed and stamped hard copy of the payment receipt at the conference registration desk.