Thankyou for your interest towards our conference. We request you to kindly submit your abstract or breif idea of your reserach for Keynote/Oral Presentation/Poster Presentation/Workshop
- The first author mentioned in each abstract serves as the presenting author and as the primary contact for all correspondence regarding the abstract, unless otherwise specified under the “Contact Information” in the abstract. Obtaining copyright transfer consent from co-authors.
- If, any changes in the submitted abstracts suggested by our Review committee, then corresponding author need notifying same to all co-authors.
- Notify us of a replacement presenter before one month prior to the conference. Informing all co-authors about changes to the program, as might be conveyed by World Nursing Conference
Any of the following criteria will make an ABSTRACT INELIGIBLE for Presentation
- Abstract data that is publicly available or published in any journal major search engines (such as PubMed, Google Scholar, etc.), but it can be accepted if the abstract is with some changes. It is subjected to publish in only conference proceedings, not to publish full length article.
- Data without appropriate results and pictures, references to the submitted article.
- Guaranteeing that all authors have read the Abstract content and consented to be co-authors. Inability to get endorsement from all co-authors will bring about dismissal of the abstract.
- Abstracts should be written in clear and concise English, so that reviewers are able to focus on the scientific merits of the submission. We encourage non-English-speaking authors to have their abstracts checked for grammar and spelling prior to submission.
- If any reviewer arising your data as out of conference topic or unrelated topic abstracts will be ineligible.